Legal documents explained首页 > 外教招聘 > Legal documents explained
Residence Permit for a Foreigner
浏览次数:1069    发布日期:2011-2-28 15:02:16

2.3   Residence Permit for a Foreigner

Within 30 days of your entry to China, you need to apply for a Residence Permit to the Hangzhou Exit and Entry Administration Bureau. Address:

(杭州市公安局出入境管理局).( TEL: 0571-87280561)

Address:No.35 Huaguang Road, Hangzhou杭州市华光路35.


Documents needed for the residence permit:

o        Original Passport

o        Health Certificate

o        2 photos (2 inch size, colored, no hat)

o        Foreign Experts’ Certificate

Include your accompanying family members' documents as well. The university will not pay for their residence permit fee.


The International office will help you to apply for the Residence Permit and it takes at least one week to get it back from the Exit & Entry Bureau.